Carers will find these super light weight ramps easier to handle than any other similar sized ramps on the market. Easy to carry, open and position in place. The wide style and strength of the ramp enables a carer to walk on the ramp safely as they push a wheelchair. The shorter ramps are ideal to keep in the car for situations where there is an unexpected step to negotiate.
For active wheelchair users, the shortest ramp is so practical and easy to use you will be able to handle and transport it yourselves; it can even be stored in a useful carry bag on the back of your wheelchair.
- Maximum load 300kg
- Made from fibreglass and graphite, they are so light you can pick them up by the handle with one finger
- Available in five lengths – 0.7m, 0.85m, 1.25m, 1.65m, 2.05m
- They fold vertically, so you can carry them comfortably, like a suitcase
- Extra safe non-skid surface
- Highly visible yellow safety lines emphasise the edges of the ramp
- Comfortable carry handle
- Suitable for use with wheelchairs, powerchairs and scooters
- Free wheelchair figurine included